Definitions. In these terms and conditions, the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
- "Business Day" means any day other than Saturday, Sunday, any statutory holiday, and any other day that LicencePlate has elected to be closed for business.
- "Delivery Address" means the address identified for delivery when placing the order.
- "Delivery Date" means the date on which the Delivery Service first attempts to deliver the order to the Delivery Address provided at the time of ordering.
- "Delivery Service" means the service provider designated by LicencePlate to deliver Personalized Licence Plates ordered on the LicencePlate Website.
- "Order Date" means the date that your Personalized Licence Plate order was received by LicencePlate through the LicencePlate Website;
- "Service Guarantee Period" means a period of twenty eight (28) days, commencing with the first Business Day immediately following the Order Date and ending at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the 28th consecutive day following the Order Date; or if the 28th consecutive day following the Order Date is not a Business Day, ending at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the next Business Day following the 28th consecutive day;
- "LicencePlate Website" means the website maintained by LicencePlate for the purpose of receiving orders for Personalized Licence Plates.
- The Service Guarantee. LicencePlate will deliver your Personalized Licence Plate to your Delivery Address prior to the end of the Service Guarantee Period of your Order Date. If the Delivery Date is not within the Service Guarantee Period, LicencePlate will reimburse you for an amount of one hundred dollars ($100). This Service Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
If no one is present at the Delivery Address to sign for the delivery on the Delivery Date, the Delivery Service will leave a delivery notice providing further pickup or delivery options. LicencePlate has satisfied the Service Guarantee if the initial attempt to deliver your order is within the Service Guarantee Period. If the actual pickup date is after the Service Guarantee Period, you will not be eligible for a reimbursement so long as the initial attempt to deliver your order was within the Service Guarantee Period.
- The Service Guarantee does not apply if you decline the delivery or the order is returned to LicencePlate as undeliverable.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Service Guarantee, your order must meet the following conditions:
Your order must be made using the LicencePlate Website;
Your order is not made by, or on behalf of a Ministry or Agency of the Ontario Government or a Government related agency, as defined in the Ministry of Government Services Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.25, as amended;
Your Delivery Address must be complete and accurate, and must be a residential or business mailing address within the Province of Ontario. Post office boxes and some rural addresses cannot accommodate delivery of plates and therefore the Service Guarantee does not apply to these addresses.
- Committee Referral. All Personalized Licence Plate requests are subject to review by the Personalized Licence Plate Review Committee on the basis that it may contain objectionable messaging under the criteria identified HERE. If this happens, your order will not qualify for the Service Guarantee.
- Exceptions. The Service Guarantee can be suspended by LicencePlate, without notice, in the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of LicencePlate impair the ability to manufacture or deliver orders. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- Delays caused by third party vendors upon which the Service Guarantee is dependent;
- Labour disputes, strikes, lockouts in the Government of Ontario or other labour disruptions in any of the services used to manufacture or deliver the order;
- Major failure in a technological system in the Government of Ontario or any other service provider used to manufacture or deliver the order; or
- Disruptions or delays in the air or ground transportation network used to deliver the order.
- Reimbursement Requests. All requests for reimbursement under the Service Guarantee must be made within thirty (30) calendar days of the end of the Service Guarantee Period. Reimbursements will be made to the cardholder of the credit card used to pay for your order. To apply for a refund, please complete and submit the online Contact Form. Please review the following information before completing your form:
- You will need to provide us with your transaction order number and order date, your email receipt confirmation from the LicencePlate Website.
- Compensation requests will not be accepted any earlier than the first Business Day immediately following the end of the Service Guarantee Period.
- When LicencePlate receives your compensation request, you will receive an email confirmation. LicencePlate will verify your request and confirm if you are eligible for reimbursement. If you are eligible, LicencePlate will advise you, via return email, of your eligibility and the estimated date the reimbursement will be processed.
- We guarantee:
- 90 days reprint & delivery.
- 1 year damage exchange (send us a photo of your car accident and we will reprint for you).
- 36 months half-price reprint.